1. Information we Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our website. The information you will be required to provide is your full name, email address. We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us by registering in the form.
2. Internet Protocol and Cookies
Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information. www.ivanpetrov.org uses software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website. www.ivanpetrov.org makes no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our website. We may also use the information linked to IP addresses to ban users who violate our Terms & Conditions. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website’s features, money management tools and functionality.
3. Use of Personal Information
www.ivanpetrov.org will use your personal information solely with the objective of properly fulfilling the purposes outlined herein. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs);
• To improve the quality of our services (we continually strive to improve our website services based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
• To send periodic emails (the email address you provide while registering may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, in addition to occasionally receiving website news or www.ivanpetrov.org online service updates).
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information remains at all times highly secured and protected. We take all appropriate steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit it from your computer to our website and secure such information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While we strive to protect your personal information, the www.ivanpetrov.org cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and operate strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to it.